Sunday, February 1, 2009

Keywords - Choosing The Right Ones The First Time

Producing a 10,000 Keyword list is very easy for me.  Producing a 10,000 keyword list that actually sells something is a different story.  I've been studying keep word research for the past seven years and have generated many, many keywords for various niche products over the years.  I have used and evaluated many tools yet I continue to use the very basic ones.  Two freebies and one paid membership.

My keyword tools of choice are the Free Google Keyword Tool, Wordtracker and a Free Keyword Tool just released by Brad Callen call PPC Web Spy. There is one more that I use but I will introduce that to you in a later article.

Let me break each of these down for you as to why I like them.

First let's talk about the Google Keyword Tool.  What better place to get quality keywords than from the source itself, Google!  Their tool is accurate and to the point and can generate quite a few quality keywords for your particluar niche.  It is simple to use and will provide you with quality keywords based on a search of your page.  It's hard for Google to give you a poor quality score for a page that they provided the keywords for.

Secondly...Wordtracker.  This site is hands down the industry leader in keywords.  You can build massive lists of keywords from this site.  It will cost you roughly $50 bucks a month but you will get more relevant keywords and the quality will be excellent.  Their site tools offer a lot for performing keyword research as well.

Lastly, I want to recommend Brad Callen's PPC Web Spy.  I just came across this little beauty recently when Brad sent me an email to test it out.  I am really enjoying it and it makes competitive keyword research a breeze.  It takes just seconds to produce an entire keyword list from each competitor on Google for whatever search term you are looking for.  I cannot believe how simple it is.  This tool will revolutionize the way we do keyword research forever.  And...This is a FREE tool.  Yes, I will say it again...PPC Web Spy is FREE!

Get it Here Now!

Hope everyone is well,

Dale

No comments: